NOW THERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE TO LONG-TERM THERAPY FOR CERTAIN CLIENTS WISHING TO ADDRESS:
- RELATIONSHIP/MARITAL ISSUES
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS WITHIN FAMILIES and COUPLES
- WEIGHT LOSS (Underlying causes are addressed so that weight loss can be continued on one's own)
For 30 years we have specialized in treating clients within 3 to 12 visits. We have specialized in marital, family and sex therapy, often using the Internal Family Systems Model which addresses the couple and the individuals at the same time. Thus we have had to treat the underlying depression, anxiety, body issues, sleep issues, etc., any of which may impact the individual and thus the relationship. We are now reaching out to a specific client population, who would prefer to utilize a solutions-oriented program rather than traditional long-term therapy.
All clients receive completely individualized treatment within the program. The goal is to reduce symptoms or even resolve the issue, often addressing the underlying cause, within 4-6 weeks. Follow-up with clients throughout the decades suggest that the results are long-term because often the underlying cause has been addressed, or the client now has the skills to help themselves.
Our programs have helped even those clients who have suffered for years and failed in previous long-term therapy. Others, with their doctor's permission, have chosen to try a 4 week program prior to starting medications to see if their depression or anxiety can be improved enough to not require medications. You should seek your doctor's recommendation and diagnosis for depression or anxiety, to ask if this program is appropriate for you.
Please be advised, results can never be guaranteed. However, our hope and goal is that you should gain tools you can use for a lifetime, and hopefully symptom improvement or relief with long-lasting results, within 4 to 6 weeks.
Insurance does not cover these packages.
These treatment packages are appropriate for those clients who:
- Are not looking for a long-term relationship, but are results-oriented
- Have failed to obtain symptom relief from traditional therapy.
- With their doctors permission, wish to try a non-medication based approach
- Are not in therapy elsewhere at this time
- Are in otherwise stable conditions, not crisis conditions
Clients with the following issues require long-term or emergency care. Please see your physician or go to your nearest emergency room if you are dealing with the following issues. Our short-term programs are NOT appropriate for clients who are:
- In crisis
- Struggling with severe personality disorders, substance abuse, physical or emotional abuse