- Pristine Reputation for decades: Two of Chicago Magazine's Top 500 physicians have referred their own patients, for 19 years.
- Exceptional expertise: North Shore University Health System and Brigham and Women's/Mayo Clinic physicians have recommended your therapist's treatment manual to colleagues, as featuring "state-of the-art treatment methods ".
- Gottman Method: Uses Gottman Method Couples Therapy integration
- Unprecedented and rapid success rates.
- Dr. Andrew Weil and Wayne Dyer's agency invited your therapist to be represented as a leading national expert.
- Ethical: Dr. B. Loeb, Past President of Good Samaritan Hospital states: "She is of the highest ethical and professional level and I highly recommended her."
- Rapid Results: 2-12 visits for most couples. Most couples complete therapy in fewer than five visits.
- Consistently successful with patients who have failed in previous therapy.
- Certified Sex Therapist.
- Your therapist is recognized in Who's Who of American Women.
- 30 year Expertise in Internal Family Systems, Cognitive Behavioral, Callahan, Solutions-Oriented and Mindfulness-Based Therapeutic Methods.
Positive, focused, results-oriented treatment methods for:
- Communication Difficulties
- Feeling hurt, blamed, criticized, distant, unloved, misheard
- Parenting issues
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Male Loss of Sexual Desire
- Male retarded ejaculation
- Premature Ejaculation
- Female sexual dysfunction:
- Loss of desire, orgasmic difficulties,
- Slow arousal, painful intercourse
- Anxiety disorders (including OCD)
- Unconsummated Marriage
- Infertility stress
- Family Counseling Issues
- Premarital Counseling
- Weight/Body Image Issues
- Loss of passion
The North Shore Center for Marital Therapy was established to provide expert psychological diagnosis, education and therapy for marital and sexual dysfunction issues. The Center has enjoyed a reputation as the premiere, private, Marital Therapy center on the North Shore. A satellite office serves the Oak Brook area. The Center provides exceptional clinical expertise for the treatment of marital issues.
The Center is highly respected and recommended by leading physicians from NorthShore University Health Systems/University of Chicago. (Previously ENH/Northwestern Memorial Hospital). Between 1989 through 2010, patients were accepted solely through physician or mental health referral. There was no advertising or marketing but referrals were based on consistently effective outcomes.
Two of Chicago Magazine’s Top 500 physicians from North Shore University Health Systems have referred their patients to the Center for 19 years. They refered their colleagues to the Center as an outstanding source of help to their patients.
The North Shore Center for Marital Therapy has gained its reputation based solely on results. Each patient receives completely individualized treatment. The Center brings 23 years of expertise to your unique problem.
The Center specializes in a completely unique program, developed over 23 years of specializing in Marital Therapy. This rapid, innovative, research-based program provides rapid relief from relationship and individual problems. Most patients experience improvement in the first two sessions. Patients come in feeling stressed, often fearing they are headed for divorce. Often from the very first visit, they leave therapy feeling relieved, helped, and more optimistic. Unlike typical marriage therapy, you will be given specific tools to achieve rapid results that empower you to leave therapy as quickly as possible.Patients terminate typically within 4-12 visits with this unique, effective approach that brings out the best in each person, as well as the marriage and family. This therapy rapidly shifts distorted, negative thinking to more realistic balanced thinking. It improves depression, which also can impact marital and family satisfaction. We are committed to saving marriages and bring twenty-three years of exceptional clinical expertise to that end.
"In reviewing R. Hutcheson's treatment manual, featuring state-of-the-art treatment method, I learned much myself. I highly recommend it to colleagues and patients alike."
- Micahel Blum, M.D., NorthShore University Health Systems, voted One of Chicago Magazine's top 500 physicians
"R.Hutcheson has outstanding clinical skills and great sensitivity to patient's needs."
Cesar Lara, M.D., Co-therapist at Loyola University Medical Center's Sex and Marital Clinic, under the supervision of Dr. Domeena Renshaw
"All patients I have referred have reported being very satisfied with Ms. Hutcheson's skills, thoroughness and interpersonal skills. I feel very confident when making referrals and will continue to do so."
- Marc Oster, Ph.D., Psychologist, Director, Oster and Associates
"In my opinion, R. Hutcheson, M.A., offers the most competent treatment for these disorders in the entire Chicago area. - late Sol Bernstein, RPH, Osbon Revepresentative
"I have never referred a patient who has not highly pleased with their result." C.Patel, Ed.D., AASECT Diplomate in Sex Therapy
"I have gone to counseling in the past, but always gave it up because I never felt it was helping. This therapist helped me more in six weeks than anyone else had helped me in six months." M. D., former patient
“My husband and I were referred from both his urologist and my internist from Evanston Northwestern Hospital. We were successfully treated within five visits. We highly recommend this program.” Patient A.B., Skokie
There was no advertising for 19 years, all patients were accepted solely through physician or mental health referrals, based on the reputation for premiere service and consistently successful results.
*Results can not be guaranteed.
This program is not appropriate for those struggling with active addictions such as alcoholism, severe mental illness, severe personality disorders, or physical abuse.