You benefit from access to one of the most experienced and skillful sex therapists in the country. The unique approach, due to the level of experience and expertise, offers results far more quickly than the normal length of treatment for sex or marital therapy. For 30 years, we have specialized solely in:
Low sex desire (male and female)
Loss of desire (male and female}
Female orgasmic disorder
Because we are a private Center and do not accept insurance, your confidentiality is completely and uniquely guaranteed. We do not enter your name or record into any insurance or shared electronic system, which are then circulated throughout your different physicians and hospital systems.
We have treated many physicians, CEO's, professionals and working people for these very personal issues. Some who suffer from sexual dysfunction are concerned and do not seek help due to the loss of the control of where that information could be found through electronic records. We value your confidentiality and thus do not accept insurance, relieving this road block to receiving help. Our Center's name was not on our door, all of which compassionately has afforded our patients total confidentiality.
(Exceptions to this would be if a record was subpoenaed by a court, or the normal legal mandates such as impending suicide, homicide, elder or child abuse, etc.)
Appointments are available 7 days and evenings a week.
Pristine Reputation for decades: Two of Chicago Magazine's Top 500 physicians have referred their own patients, for decades.
- Exceptional expertise: Prior Brigham and Women's physician (now at Mayo Clinic) and North Shore University Health Systems physicians have recommended the Director's treatment manual, featuring "state-of the-art treatment methods " to colleagues and patients.
- Unprecedented Results: Dr. Andrew Weil and Wayne Dyer's agency invited your therapist to be represented as a leading expert in the country.
- Ethical: Past President of Good Samaritan Hospital, Dr. B. Loeb: "R. Hutcheson, (Clinical Director of North Shore Center for Marital Therapy) is of the highest ethical and professional level and I highly recommended her.
- Rapid results: 2-12 visits for most issues, with the majority of clients completing therapy in as few as three to five visits.
- Consistently successful with patients and/or couples who have failed in previous therapy/marriage therapy (Results for any therapy cannot be guaranteed.)
- Leading Certified Sex Therapist available.
- It has been estimated that as much as 75% of couples counseling is ineffective. To date, the North Shore Center has had an unprecedented success rate of over 90% of couples, who have received therapy for 6 sessions or more, having experienced significant improvement or complete resolution of presenting problems. The average number of sessions to complete therapy is 6 sessions. Many couples only require 2-3 sessions. This is both an unprecedented success rate and an extraordinarily brief number of sessions. Many couples come to s because they have been in marital therapy on average for 1-3 years, without seeing significant results. Marital therapy is a unique specialization and takes a specialized skillset. We do not believe in aimlessly talking about problems, because that can go on indefinitely and/or make matters worse It is our commitment to offer you a positively focused, exceptionally skillful therapy that leads you back to positive feelings as quickly as possible.
EXPERTISE, AND RESULTS:
- Highly experienced:: 30 years of expertise, specialization and dedication in Marital Therapy
- Rapid results: 2-12 visits for most couples
- Has been invited to educate North Shore physicians, Adler Institute graduate students and radio and TV audiences on these issues for 20 years.
- Trained and practiced psychotherapy and sex therapy at Loyola University Medical Center's Sex and Marital Clinic under the supervision of national best-selling author Dr. Domeena Renshaw in 1989. Dr. Renshaw stated in her supervision report that R. Hutcheson was "hardworking, earnest and very mature."
- Has co-led with a urologist, a group for couples struggling with dysfunction at Elmhurst Hospital, from 1990-1997.
- Brings life experience of over 30 years of marriage to the counseling experience.
- Was invited for exclusive representation by Drs. Andrew Weil and Wayne Dyer’s literary agency as a leading expert in the field.
- Was featured in Who’s Who of American Women, 21st Edition.
- Authored a privately printed treatment manual featuring the Center’s “state of the art treatment methods” which was reviewed and highly recommended to colleagues and laymen as an excellent and authoritative text by physicians from Mayo Clinic and North Shore University Health Systems.
- Dr. Andrew Weil and Dr. Wayne Dyer's literary agency recognized R. Hutcheson, M.A. as exceptional in the field and requested to exclusively represent R. Hutcheson as a leading expert and authority in the field.
Two of Chicago Magazine’s Top 500 physicians from the North Shore University Health System, (previously ENH, associated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital, currently associated with the University of Chicago) have recommended the North Shore Center for Marital Therapy to their colleagues and referred their own patients for 19 years.
The high success rate is a function of the commitment to creating a uniquely effective approach of numerous cutting-edge therapies such as Internal Family Systems, Callahan technique, holistic protocols, cognitive behavioral therapy, mindfulness- based therapies, Acceptance Commitment Therapy, Clinical Hypnosis, and 30 years of experience exclusively treating sex and marital issues. You will not receive treatment from , students,inexperienced therapists, or interns.